We introduce ourselves as one of the major Manufacturers, Exporters, and Suppliers based in India. The company offers the highest-grade PCM Cables to the valued clients. These PCM Cables are extensively used as a transmission medium for various industrial purposes. Our PCM Cables are skillfully fabricated using innovative technology and premium raw materials. Moreover, the clients can avail these PCM Cables in various specifications, as per their requirements.
100 Î©/120 Î© Balanced PCM Cables for Transmission Equipment Installation :
- Ref. Standards : Lucent, Ericsson, Alcatel & TEC
- Conductor : Solid plain annealed copper to IEC 60228
- Insulation : PE/Foam PE
- Pair Colour : A Wire-Red, B Wire-Blue
- Lay-up : Two insulated conductors twisted to form a pair, Screened with numbered Aluminium mylar tape with 0.5mm ATC earth wire. Required number of pairs are laid up, stranded together to form a compact circular cable
- Wrapping : Polyester or polyethylene tapes are taped around the cable for isolation
- Screening : Aluminium mylar tape lapped with overlap. Nominal thickness of tape is 0.05mm with earth wire 0.5mm ATC
- Braiding (Optional) : 0.15mm ATC braiding with minimum coverage of 30% and 35-40o braid angle
- Sheath : PVC/FR/FRZH 0.4, 308.0, 5000, 2000, 120, 2.5, 70, 0.5, 187.9, 5000, 2000, 120, 2.5, 70
Relemac twisted paired cables are best suited for telephone and switchboard cabling applications. The conductor is made of solid annealed, high conductivity bare copper. The conductor is insulated with special grade high-density polyethylene different colors. The insulated cores are twisted with uniform lay to form pairs and are bunched together in such a manner so as to minimize cross talk. In 50 and 100 Pair cables the units of 10 and 20 pairs respectively are identified with color binders and stranded to form the laid up cable. The laid up cable is taped with polyester tape and further jacketed with a grey / black color PVC with high oxygen and temperature index. The cables can be used for switchboard and internal telephone wiring in high-rise buildings, offices, factories, hotels, residential complexes etc. They generally conform to ITD specifications G/WIR-06/02 May 94.
Salient Features :
- Low Attenuation
- Low Crosstalk
- Used as a transmission medium for carrying 2 Mb/s digital signal
Add for More Details Please Send You Requirements with Technical Details Inquiry Now!!!!!