We have carved a niche as one of the overruling Halogen Free Control Cables Manufacturers, Exporters, and Suppliers based in India. The Halogen Free Control Cables that we offer find their application in electrical installations in dry and damp areas. It is also suitable for interiors and outdoors if UV protection and temperature ranges are observed. These Halogen Free Control Cables are made from top quality raw materials, in order to ensure better performance and durable life.
- Measurement, sensing and control cable in the machine tool manufacturing
- Engineering installations
- Power stations installations
- Heating installations
- Air conditioning installations
- Refrigeration installations
- Date processing installations
The halogen free control cables are oil resistant (SEV TP 20B), widely resistant against chemicals, rough but extremely flexible. The materials are flame retardant and self extinguishing according to IEC 60 332.1, IEC 60 332.2, IEC 60 332.3 :
- The amount of gas and smoke produced is very low (IEC 61034-1).
- No corrosive substances or gases will be released
- Used in all areas where fire hazards and / or many people or high property values are concentrated
- In the event of fire very low corrosive values only are measured in the conflagration gases (IEC 60 754-2) and lack of halogen in the materials (In accordance to IEC 60 754-1) prevent the formation of poisonous gases, dioxins and furanes
- Considerable damage to human life, the environment, building and installations are avoided
- Fine strands of plain copper wires
- Halogen free polymer compound insulation
- Cores twisted in layers
- Black with white numbers or Colour coded
- Green-yellow protecting conductor
- Outer sheath of oil resistant (SEV TP 20 B) halogen free compound
- Flame resistant (IEC 60 332.3)
- Silver grey (RAL 7001) or black and white
Add for More Details Please Send You Requirements with Technical Details Inquiry Now!!!!!